- Update for sales proposal price table - the sales proposal price table was not showing the TOTAL COST column even though the hide/show switch was set to show the column.
- Update to the sales proposal Notes function, to allow for a sales consultant to delete a note if required.
- Improved the auto save function to work in more situations.
- Updated layout of e-signature certificate in sales proposals.
- Fixed issue with embedded PDF's not rendering in the sales proposal viewer
- Fixed profit calculation to account for discounts/margins and markups in sales proposals
- Allow consultants to delete sales proposal notes
- Add sales proposal PDF file URL for Zapier supported Apps
- More descriptive client information is provided in the sales proposal discussion email.
- Issue causing content libraries not to render when corrupted data is detected is now patched.
- Activation button in registration email now easier to click on touch devices.
- Fixed sales proposal pricing table issue where the summary row would be wider than the pricing table.
- Content library font reduced to allow more content to be viewed on screen without scrolling.
- UI enhancements - Content libraries now have fixed footer and allow internal scrolling.
- Fixed issue with Plans and Contracts (Telco) plugin not saving data.
- Fixed alignment of content in sales proposal cover pages (affected since last version only)
- Changed layout of Plans and Contracts (Telco) plugin content libraries. Allowing more information to be viewed while editing.
- Adding more vertical space to preview inside the PDF library.
- Reduced height of toolbars inside the video editor and content libraries.
- Updated Sales Proposal Notes area to a tabbed view to filter information.
- Upgraded Froala Editor to version 3.0
- Minor UI/UX changes throughout the software application.
- Add French and English support to CAD currency within sales proposals.
- URL for the sales proposal PDF version has been added to Zapier for integration to 3rd party systems
- prevent unwated empty pages when embedding multiple PDF files in to a sales proposals
- update to controller software that creates the sales proposals in PDF format - to stop characters being cut in half when a text block runs over two pages.
- Fix for view mode of sales proposals (HTML/web version) not showing embedded PDF files (caused by the bulk PDF file uploader for the PDF library, not correctly creating the page image to display in the web version of sales quotes. Now the software has a safeguard to check for page images that do not exist from a bulk PDF file upload.
- Added support for selected Google Fonts and Asian fonts (can be seen Edit Style and Edit Templates function).
- New Profit Margin and cost calculator within the Sales Proposal Editor: calculating the cost vs price of products including discounts.
- New Total Monthly Costs column can now be added to the pricing table (Plans and Contracts -Telco plugin).
- Added full screen mode when editing a spreadsheet.
August 15, 2019 update
- India Rupee currency display; the display of the Indian Rupee has been updated to the correct format.
- Release of the Contracts and Plans plugin is now available. This new plugin contains special features for any organisation that sells service contract plans and products based on different monthly repayment plans. This plugin is the perfect solution if you sell IT solutions, business phone systems, or mobile phone plans,etc.
May 2019 update
QuoteCloud User Interface Upgrade
- a new improved sales proposal editor User Interface. This update contains many updates to the user interface to improve speed and efficiency for Sales Consultants. This update covers the following areas:
a) new design for accessing the content libraries
b) compacted the price table editor to allow more visual space when editing pricing data
c) the cover pages section (first section in a sales quote) now provides a full preview of the cover page with settings avaiable through options on the right hand tool bar.
- Chinese, Japanese and Korean fonts now work in PDF's for QuoteCloud sales quotes. Previously these characters only worked in the web view of a sales quote. Happy selling to our Chinese, Japanese and Korean fields :)
- It is now possible to set the currency for a sales proposal -- in sales proposals and sales proposal templates. Previously the currency was set for for your entire QuoteCloud account and was single currency. The default will be the currency set by your account, this can be overridden in a single sales proposal or set in the a sales proposal templates. This feature will not be available if you have activated the QuoteCloud Payments plugin (we are working with the team at the Stripe Payment Gateway to upgrade our implementation of Stripe payments to allow for multi-Currency. Stay tuned for updates on this Stripe upgrade!
- Phone number has been added to the create sales quote wizard. this will allow you to record the customer's contact phone number for each sales quote you create
- the User interface for managing your content libraries (text, images, videos, spreadsheets, PDF's) has been completely overhauled to make it quicker and easier to manage your libraries.
- The options that are available in the Edit Styles function (in the Configuration Menu of the user dashboard) are now available when creating Sales Proposal Templates. This is useful if you want to vary a template from the system default settings in the Edit Styles function.
Software release notes were first published on this website May 2019.