Font Settings for Sales Quote Templates
QuoteCloud is designed to automate as much of the layout & presentation in sales quotes as possible. When you first start with QuoteCloud, your default setup may need some slight adjustment to fit your organisation branding style perfectly.
There are two places to set font settings:
1. System Default - used when a sales consultant starts with a blank document, i.e. does not use a sales quote template.
2. Sales Quote Template - each of your sales quotes templates can have independent font settings.
Setting default font settings in Sales Quote Templates
Click on the Content Libraries menu in the top menu of the Sales Quote Dashboard and select the option Templates.
You will now see the list of available templates in your QuoteCloud account (similar shown below except a list of your sales quote templates rather than those shown in the screenshot below).
You can also choose from the 100's of pre-designed templates from the QuoteCloud library, preview and upload them to your account
Edit the sales quote template you would like to adjust the font settings. Click on the Edit button on the right of the sales quote template you want to update.
Now click on the Cover Page tab (top button in the tabs on the left of the screen)
Click on the Page Settings button in the right-hand menu (column of icons running down the right side of the screen), as shown below.
Click on the Headings and Fonts option in the slide-out panel for Page Settings; you will see the following available elements that font settings are applied, these are:
- Section Heading - the name of the section created in a Sales Quote
- Heading 1 - used when you make text in a Heading 1 in the text editor
- Heading 2 - used when you make text in a Heading 2 in the text editor
- Heading 3 - used when you make text in a Heading 3 in the text editor
- Body - this is the main text content when you create a text block in your sales quotes; it is also used for the pricing table.
The process to adjust the font settings for all the above content elements is the same. We will use the Body element as an example in the tutorial.
Click on the Body section (as shown below).
Now choose the Font Face by clicking on the drop-down under the label Font. Select the font you want to use from the available list of fonts
Next, select the font size - this will be the default font size used in text content blocks for sales quotes.
Finally, click on the Colour picker to set your default font colour for all text blocks in a sales quote.
After making your selections, click on the Save button.