QuoteCloud makes creating sales proposalsÂ easy. First let's get started with a quick overview of the dashboard, the below diagram is annotated with a number of key green markers.
- Build a new proposalÂ â€“ start a brand new document, a friendly wizard will walk you through the process of choosing a template and entering key information such as proposal name and client contact details.
- Main MenusÂ â€“ along the top bar you will see a series of menus specific to your user access privileges.
- Status FiltersÂ â€“ you can click these status icons to instantly filter your proposals to just thoseÂ you are interested in.
- Proposal Data FiltersÂ â€“ filter any column value to quickly show a sub-set of proposals.Â For example, if you are only interested in proposals sent to John Smith
- Edit and ActionÂ MenuÂ â€“ the down arrow reveals an Action MenuÂ that containsÂ the available proposal management options.
So letâ€™s create a new proposal, first we click on the Create ProposalÂ button and you will see Step 1 - Proposal Information of the wizard:
Step 1: Give your proposal a title, choose a color scheme and select a cover page image.
Note: remember the colour schemes, cover page images and a whole host of other styling and branding options can be set but weâ€™re getting ahead of ourselves â€“ these are covered in the section Managing the Look of Proposal (Styles).
Step 2: Enter the client details:
Step 3:Â Select a template to use as a starting point for your new proposal. Â If you only see the Blank template, this is simply because you have not created your own proposal templates yet and did not choose any sample templates when you first registered your QuoteCloud account.
Step 4:Â Enter any extra information related to your new proposal. Based on your account settings you may see different fields at this stepÂ (or may not see this step at all).
Step 5:Â Congratulations! You have successfully created your very first proposal.
The next step is to edit the proposal (if required) and send it. Click here to find out more about the proposal editor.