- 1 About
- 2 Introduction
- 3 About Us
- 4 Our Services
- 5 Terms
- 6 Billing & Payment
- 7 What's Next
- 8 Sign Here
Dear [Client FirstName],
Thank you for giving Your Company the opportunity to partner in ’s hiring needs. I am positive that our team can find the best talent that could add value to ’s growth and culture.
This Recruitment proposal outlines our company information, benefits, services offered, pricing and terms of our services.
If you have any questions, please contact me directly by email or phone.
E: [email protected]
P: +1 (0) 405 123 123
Your Company is a highly regarded staffing company serving your industry since [Year Started In Business]. Your Company has been immensely successful in creating a global network of highly skilled recruiters that can help a company achieve their mission-critical projects and staffing goals. Keeping pace with projects and being on the look out for the extremely talented individuals has become ever more challenging. Here is where Your Company comes into play to bring the best suited talent for your company.
All of our resources are multifaceted and come with years of industry experience. Successful candidate placement rate of our consultants is [nn]%. We appreciate the experience that our candidates bring from various industries and we like to leverage it for the mutual benefit of both clients and candidates. We specialise in healthcare, tech, retail, and startup hiring.
- [Your Company Name] has a highly skilled team of recruiters.
- Our recruiters are exceptionally skilled in identifying top talent around the globe and matching them with the client’s needs.
- We have an [nn]% fill ratio for every open position.
- Contract renewal rate for our consultant is [nn]%.
- [nn]% of our consultants are converted to full-time employees.
Only Pay For What You Need
The use of contracting staff has grown dramatically throughout the last 30 years and it has become an acceptable career path for the individuals involved; either as a career choice or as an interim plan for reasons of flexibility or job variety. Since 2004 we have placed 1000’s of contractors in 100’s of different organisations requiring many varied and specific skill sets.
Our clients frequently rely on us to source temporary workers and contractors to cater for opportunities created by project work, periods of peak demand, annual leave and system updates. Some reasons why our customers engage with us in finding the best contractors:
- They are non political and independent with no emotional ties
- The “arms length” employer relationship reduces responsibility
- They meet peak demand with no training
- The speed of engagement and termination when required is achieved in a matter of days
- They have specific skill sets our clients need for a finite period of time
- We conduct formal on-line technical testing which can be unique to your requirements.
- We will cover all the employment hassles regarding insurances, payroll and super contributions
- We have the latest technology available in online timesheets, work authorisation and invoicing
- We provide payrolling and contractor transitioning services for those customers with their own direct hires or requiring a change in supplier.
- We will provide you with 1 point of contact for ease of engagement
Exceptional People From Our Exclusive Network
We provide permanent recruitment services within the [list industries your agency covers] skill disciplines across all industry groups.
Our experience typically lies within the $nnK to $nnnK salary bands and on either contingency or retained assignments. Our Consultants work in defined technical niches and at the more senior end of the job market specialise in job disciplines where the skill sets are less defined by technical attribute and more by managerial and leadership experience.
We frequently work with candidates who are not actively looking for their next role; this exclusivity of relationship promotes our ability to closely define where the very best talent is and supply it to you. This is a very qualified process that has marked differences from one that is more reliant upon job board response and database mining.
In brief our permanent recruitment services include:
- Executive Search
- Team solutions
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Onsite campaign management
As part of our service we offer psychometric assessment, technical assessment, security and police checks and candidate benchmarking.
In bringing these attributes together with the experience of our Consultants we commit to providing you with a choice of candidates that possess exceptional skill sets with the harder to qualify “cultural fit”.
Tap Into Our Deep Commercial Networks
Sourcing niche and senior technology candidates can present many challenges. The circumstances alone that lead to requiring a team leader may be highly sensitive and frequently lead to change once an appointment has been made.
We understand the diligence and process that is required in sourcing candidates into critical positions; our Senior and Principal Consultants have the experience to provide executive recruitment services at the highest level ensuring Client and Candidate confidences are kept throughout the search.
The assignments we undertake in Executive search are typically within the $nnnK to $nnnK packages and incorporate roles such as Heads of Department, C level, Directors and Senior Managers in large corporate or Government environments.
We have a research team dedicated to specific skill sets. Their analysis enables us to advise customers on competitor activity and potential candidates with the right cultural background that will benefit them and our customer’s long term should a move eventuate.
Our process is simple and transparent allowing all involved to communicate freely:
- Discuss your requirements and agree timelines and milestones
- Source and present shortlisted candidates following our assessment
- Work with you on selection and referencing
- Present and negotiate offers
- Maintain contact post appointment enabling effective transition
Copy and paste your terms and conditions here
Copy and paste your billing and payment arrangements here
- 50% of payment for direct hires will be made after 15 days of joining date, 50% will be made on 90th day anniversary.
- All the contractors and freelancers will be billed on the last date of the month on hour rate.
Like what you see?
If you're happy with the products and services recommended in this proposal and want us to proceed, simply click 'Order Now' and we can get the ball rolling. Alternatively, print this proposal, sign where indicated and return via email to [email protected]
Date: .............. / .............. / ........................
John Smith of Your Company
Date: .............. / .............. / ........................